Size Approx. acres 16.9 Gross / 15.91 NDA
Price Under Offer
Planning Minded to Grant
- Residential development site
- Phase A – totalling 217 units
- Site area approx. 16.911 Gross acres / 15.91 NDA
- Forms part of the wider masterplan consented for 550 units
- Within the catchment of Linlithgow Academy
- Technical information available on request
- Joint agency with Savills
- Under Offer
Westfield is situated approximately 4.9 miles north of Bathgate and approximately 3.6 miles north of Armadale, both of which are served by regular trains to Edinburgh and Glasgow. Road access is via A801 from J4 of the M8 to the south and J4 of the M9 to the north. The village is approximately 6.2 miles from the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow where the full range of retail, culture and amenity is available.
Access to local amenity is particularly strong. Beecraigs Country Park is 5.8 miles (by road) to the east of the site offering 370 ha (913 acres) of parkland, woodland and outdoor amenity. Westfield is also on the edge of the ‘Bathgate Alps’ a hugely popular cycling area.