Size Approx. 1.98 ha (4.89 acres)
Price Offers Invited
Planning Planning Permission in Principle
On the instruction of Buccleuch Property
- Residential Development Site
- Located on the north-western side of Sanquhar, Dumfries & Galloway
- Site Area approx. 1.98 ha (4.89 acres)
- Planning Permission in Principle for 29 residential units
- No requirement for Affordable Housing
- Offers Invited
Sanquhar is a small, but thriving, market town in the Nith Valley occupying a good central location in the south west of Scotland.
The site has good transport connections by road, bus and rail. Dumfries, Ayr and Kilmarnock are approx. 30 miles away with Glasgow approx. 50 miles and Edinburgh approx. 60 miles away.
Access is from the A76 Glasgow Road and the site is located behind Sanquhar Academy. The site is allocated for residential development in the Local Development Plan.