Size Approx. 0.34 ha (0.85 acres)
- Residential Development Site
- Approx. 0.34ha (0.85 acres)
- Potential for 40 residential units (subject to planning), care home or retail/leisure uses
- Indicative scheme available on request
- Adjacent to Prestonpans railway station, a new Co-op supermarket and close to Prestonpans Primary School
- SOLD – to a mid market rent housing trust
The site is located adjacent to Prestonpans Railway Station. Prestonpans is small, but expanding, coastal town approx. 12 miles from Edinburgh city centre. The town is approx. 0.5 miles from the A1 which connects Edinburgh with the south. There is a good train service direct to the Waverley Station with a journey time of approx. 10 minutes. Prestonpans offers a wide range of shops and facilities, including supermarkets, Post Office, pharmacy, independent retailers, a leisure centre, swimming pool and community centre.