Size Approx. 0.19 ha (0.47 acres)
Price Offers Invited
- Prominent Development Site
- Site area approx. 0.19 ha (0.47 acres)
- Currently two retail units with GIA 1,838 sq.m (19,790 sq.ft)
- Retail income £59,000 p.a until July 2021
- Potential for re-development
- Indicative scheme for 37 residential units plus 2 commercial units STP
- Prime location within Musselburgh town centre
- Technical pack available on request
- Offers Invited
The site is situated in the thriving historical town of Musselburgh, East Lothian – approx. 6 miles east of Edinburgh.
Sitting at the mouth of the River Esk, Musselburgh has a current population of approx. 22,000 making it the largest settlement within East Lothian. Given its proximity to Edinburgh, Musselburgh is ideal for commuting to the city for work and leisure whilst locally offering a diverse range of amenities and facilities along the High Street and neighbouring area.
The town is also well served by bus and rail networks as well as walking and cycle paths. There are bus stops adjacent to the site serving Edinburgh, Midlothian and East Lothian and Musselburgh Train Station is approx. 1 mile from the site with regular links to Edinburgh and North Berwick.