Size Current GIA approx. 525 sq.m (5,653 sq.ft)
Price Unconditional Offers Invited
Planning Detailed Consent
- Residential Conversion Opportunity (existing nursing home)
- Detailed planning consent for conversion into two large semi-detached residential houses
- Adjoining Musselburgh Race Course / Musselburgh Links Old Course Golf Club
- Total area approximately 525 sq.m (5,653 sq.ft) GIA
- EPC = G
- Vacant possession expected May 2018
- Under Offer
Plans & Documents
The property is situated approximately 9 miles east of Edinburgh city centre, on the outskirts of Musselburgh with back gardens bordering Levenhall Links Leisure Park which in turn adjoin Musselburgh Race Course / Musselburgh Links Old Course Golf Club.
Situated at the mouth of the River Esk, Musselburgh has a population of approximately 22,000. The town offers a diverse range of amenities and facilities. The popular Fort Kinnaird retail park is only a 12-minute drive away. A variety of leisure activities are within close proximity of the site, including Musselburgh Racecourse, three nearby golf courses (Musselburgh Links, Musselburgh Golf Course & The Royal Musselburgh), and Levenhall Links Leisure Park. The town is well served by public bus and rail networks. Wallyford Train Station is approx. 1 mile from the property with regular links to Edinburgh and North Berwick.