Size Approx. 0.52 ha (1.27 acres)
Price Offers Invited
Closing Date Friday 31st January - 12 noon
CLOSING DATE SET – FRIDAY 31st JANUARY – 12 noon
- Prime development opportunity
- Site size approx. 1.27 acres (0.52 ha)
- Total existing GIA:
- Main Buildings 14,920 sq.ft (1,386 sq.m)
- Outhouses 1,850 sq.ft (172 sq.m)
- The whole: 14 – 16 Hope Terrace and Tennis Court (1.27 acres / 0.52 ha)
- Lot 1: 14 – 16 Hope Terrace (1 acre/ 0.40 ha)
- Lot 2: tennis court plot (0.27 acre/ 0.11 ha)
- Situated in Edinburgh’s highly sought after Grange Conservation Area
- Potential for re-development to high-quality residential, care home and other uses (STP)
- To be sold with vacant possession
- Further information available in the Data Room
- Closing Date information can be found here
- Joint agency with Cushman & Wakefield
- Offers Invited
For full access to all plans and detailed documentation, please visit the Dataroom.
Hope Terrace is located approximately 1.5 miles south of Edinburgh city centre in a highly desirable residential area with excellent transport links.
Local amenities are within walking distance at nearby Marchmont, Bruntsfield and Morningside offering a large selection of independent shops, restaurants and cafes, bistros and bars. Morningside also has a cinema and theatre as well as both Waitrose and Marks & Spencer supermarkets.