Size Approx. 0.268 ha (0.662 acres)
Price Offers Invited
- Further details in View All Documents below
- Residential development site
- Prime location in Merchiston
- Viability study for residential conversion/extension carried out by Halliday Fraser Munro
- Planning Summary by Clarendon Planning and Development
- Current GIA approx. 640 sq.m (6,891 sq.ft)
- Site area approx. 0.268 ha (0.662 acres)
The property comprises an impressive traditional stone-built two storey Victorian Villa and substantial garden.
Currently used as a residential dwelling, the property provides a substantial opportunity for adding an extension in the eastern part of the 0.268 ha (0.662 acre) garden.
The viability study proposes the main building is converted into 4 units with 6 new built flats in the grounds (subject to planning).