Size Approx. 10.1 ha (25.07 acres)
Price Offers Invited
Planning Detailed Consent
Closing Date Tuesday 11th May - 12 noon
CLOSING DATE – TUESDAY 11th MAY – 12 NOON
- Residential development land
- Whole site approx. 10.1 ha (25.07 acres) allocated for residential use
- Lot 1 – detailed planning consent for 80 units (Ref: 16/00970/PM) on South site
- South site – approx. 4.5 ha (11.23 acres)
- Lot 2 – North site (future development land) – approx. 5.6 ha (13.84 acres)
- Located two miles from Tranent, in the village of Elphinstone, East Lothian
- To be sold with the benefit of planning consent on South site
- Please contact Will for a copy of the Marketing Summary & Closing Date Information document using the the Enquire button below
- Offers Invited
The total site area is approx. 10.1 ha (25.07 acres) and is located in the village of Elphinstone, East Lothian and is situated to just off Main Street (B64141) / Castlehill.
Elphinstone is approx. 11 miles from Edinburgh and surrounded by countryside. It is situated approx. 2 miles from Tranent, 3 miles from Ormiston village and 5 miles from Musselburgh.