Size Approx. 10.1 ha (25.07 acres)
Price Under Offer
Planning Detailed Planning Submitted
- Residential development land
- Whole site approx. 10.1 ha (25.07 acres) allocated for residential use
- Detailed Planning submitted for 80 units (Ref: 16/00970/PM) on South site
- South site – approx. 4.5 ha (11.23 acres)
- North site (future development land) – approx. 5.6 ha (13.84 acres)
- Located two miles from Tranent, in the village of Elphinstone, East Lothian
- To be sold with the benefit of planning consent on South site
The total site area is approx. 10.1 ha (25.07 acres) and is located in the village of Elphinstone, East Lothian and is situated to just off Main Street (B64141) / Castlehill.
Elphinstone is approx. 11 miles from Edinburgh and surrounded by countryside. It is situated approx. 2 miles from Tranent, 3 miles from Ormiston village and 5 miles from Musselburgh.