Size GIA approx. 133 sq.m (1,435 sq.ft)
Price Offers Over £240,000
- Residential Plot
- On the instructions of Knight Property Group
- Site with consent for Mews house of GIA approx. 133 sq.m (1,435 sq.ft)
- Prime Edinburgh New Town location
- Consent incudes integral garage plus generous undercroft parking space
- Site Area approx. 0.01 ha (0.02 acres)
- Technical Information is available under View All Documents
The site is also available for sale as a whole (site with consent for Mews house plus 5 additional parking spaces).
Price on application.
See Additional Area plan in View All Documents for clarification.
Plans & Documents
This is a rare opportunity to purchase and develop a consented plot in Edinburgh’s famous New Town within a few minutes walk of St. Andrew Square and Edinburgh St James. Whilst the plot is on a quiet and charming traditional cobbled mews lane within the gentile New Town, the location is extremely well placed for walking access to all that the east end has to offer on St. Andrew Square and under development at the Edinburgh St. James development site. The combination of developments will transform the east end of Edinburgh into the pre-eminent retail, restaurant, entertainment and cultural destination in the Capital City.