Size Approx. 0.37 acres (0.15 ha)
Price Under Offer
- Prime residential villa
- Site size approx. 0.37 acres (0.15 ha)
- Total existing GIA approx. 1,060 sq.m (11,415 sq.ft)
- Category B Listed
- Situated in Edinburgh’s highly sought after Grange Conservation Area
- Potential for re-development (subject to planning)
- To be sold with vacant possession
- Further information available in the brochure and data room links below
- Viewings strictly by appointment only
- Joint agency with Cushman & Wakefield
- Under Offer
Chalmers Crescent is located approximately 1.5 miles to the south of Edinburgh city centre in a well established and highly desirable residential area.
Excellent local amenities are within walking distance in nearby Marchmont, Bruntsfield and Morningside – offering a large selection of independent shops, restaurants and cafés, bistros and bars. Morningside also has a cinema, theatre, as well as both Waitrose and Marks & Spencer supermarkets.