Size Approx. GIA 11,403 sq.ft
- Residential Investment Portfolio
- Sold on behalf of a private investor
- Self-contained purpose built block
- 14 units – majority 2-bed
- Total GIA approx. 11,403 sq.ft
- Rental Income approx. £117,000 pa
- Strong emerging location
- Significant development taking place in close proximity
- Well established connectivity along major routes
Burdiehouse is a well-established residential area close to the Liberton area of Edinburgh and lying 4.5 miles to the south of the city centre. The city bypass, airport and motorway network are easily accessible; there is also an excellent bus service which stops a few yards from the property.
Within the local area there is a good choice of shopping facilities, supermarkets, banks, restaurants and high street retailers at nearby Straiton Retail Park, Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Fort Kinnaird Retail Park.
Leisure and recreational facilities nearby include Gracemount Sports Centre, golf courses at Liberton and Braid Hills and a dry ski slope at Hillend.