Size Plot Size Approx. 0.24 acres (0.09 ha)
Price Price on Application
Planning Detailed Planning
- A very rare opportunity to acquire one of the last remaining original full sized undeveloped plots in one of Edinburgh’s most desirable residential locations with the benefit of detailed planning consent for an outstanding contemporary detached house.
- Highly attractive residential development plot
- Plot Size Approx. 0.24 acres (0.09 ha)
- Detailed Planning for a c.3,500 sq.ft (325 sq.m) 4-bed house
- Outstanding contemporary house design plus garage and gardens
- Situated in Edinburgh’s much sought after Grange Conservation area
Plans & Documents
The plot lies approx. 1.5 miles to the south of Edinburgh within the Grange area of Edinburgh – a long established residential area. A key attraction of Hope Terrace is the range of local amenities and ease of walking to the city, for leisure and to high quality schools.
The Grange is arguably Edinburgh’s most desirable residential location and is characterised by tree-lined streets and elegant properties set in their own gardens. Hope Terrace is recognised as one of the most attractive and exclusive roads within the Grange Conservation Area retaining an air of exclusivity, privacy and seclusion.