Former Forth Bridges Hotel, South Queensferry, EH30 9SF
- Residential Development Site
- Approx. 4.2 ha (10.3 acres)
- PPP for up to 125 units
SLD Project Management:
- Scarlett Land and Development were appointed by Corus Hotels on this c. 10 acre site in South Queensferry, Edinburgh.
- Our brief was to appoint an architect and consultancy team with a view to obtaining planning consent and ultimately disposing of the site.
- We identified EMA as architect and worked closely with them in the selection and appointment of the technical team.
- PPP was obtained for 125 residential units including 25% Affordable housing.
- Our role evolved into Project Management. For several years we liaised with the local Community and Transport Scotland with regard to access options. We dealt with neighbour concerns, site maintenance and worked closely with Morton Fraser, solicitors to Corus. Working side by side with EMA we liaised with The City of Edinburgh Planning department on the AMSC application.
- We placed the site on the open market, held a closing date and selected a preferred bidder on a subject to detailed planning basis.
- Ultimately we sold the site to Ambassador Group on an unconditional basis, as required by our client.