Scarlett Land and Development Ltd is based in Edinburgh and offers consultancy advice in relation to the acquisition and sale of land and development assets across Scotland.
Extensive knowledge and experience of the Scottish development market and a wide contact base is used to advise clients appraising property assets in the region. The firm has a bias towards the residential development market, as Will was Director of the Land & Development team at Rettie & Co. for 15 years (2002-2017).
Will is a proven deal maker with a reputation for sourcing high quality, off-market transactions as well as promoting objective, well informed and discreet advice on new and existing situations.
Development – residential, mixed use, commercial townhouses, institutional buildings, non-residential.
Residential Land – residential land at all stages on the planning spectrum from consented to strategic.
Build To Rent (BTR) / Residential Investment – sites and portfolios.
Student Housing – sites, investments, lease agreements, forward funding.
- Deal making, brokerage and negotiation
- Team assembly (architect, planner, cost consultant, technical team, funder, JV partner,)
- Assessment of exit options
- Market advice and research
- Assessment of land/site value
- Project Management
- Financial appraisal
- Exit optimisation (build out, rent, sale, JV)
- Sales and marketing process
- Maximisation of capital receipt through negotiation